Thursday, November 7, 2013

7th Nov.

Went for about one hour walk. Visited Assam House. Spoke to the Chief Secretary Jitesh Khosla. He is 1978 batch officer.I know him well.
In the Supreme Court and Chamber from about 1 to 3 pm. In Nehru Museum from about 3.30 to 5.30 pm for interview by a research scholar. The scholar is researching on issues/matters relating to the North East. A number of persons who worked in the region are to be interviewed in this regard. I was approached for a statement on my experiences of the region  I have worked in Assam-Meghalaya for over 25 years. Before recording the statement, a profile of the interviewed person is prepared. It is biographical in nature. Today details of my educational career were taken The profile could be developed into an autobiography in due course with the help of  professional writer.
Retired to sleep at 10.30 pm. 

No comments: