Monday, November 4, 2013

4th November

Went for about an hour walk. Venita attended 'Annakut', a feast, organized next day of Diwali in the Society. The organizers invited me too. I preferred to rest. I had woken up very early morning.
There were no newspapers today due to Diwali holiday yesterday. We had to be satisfied with Google news. I saw it every 2/3 hours. It being a holiday today due to Govardhan Puja, I read quite a few issues of India Today. These had piled up due to Allahabad/Fatehpur visit for quite a few days.
The weather is quite cool in the morning. You require a sweater/jacket during walk....Abhishree talked to me about her recent Rome visit over phone. I was impressed with her graphic account. . She said that she would mail a written account of it soon. Khyati too wrote me after return from Singapore, her first  overseas visit , quite sometime back. I have kept her letter.
Retired to sleep at about 10.45 pm.

No comments: