Wednesday, September 1, 2010

25th to 31st August

On 25th visited Safdarjang hospital for endorsement of refraction test in the Center for Sight. Visited CGHS and collected medicines. Amitabh Thakur, SP,CBI, came. Later met him in the Special unit/CBI, where I had gone to meet the DIG. The DIG was out to Ghaziabad for delivering lecture. This is a unit of CBI where I worked from 1985-1989. I visit it at least once in a year as a matter of good will gesture. In the Special unit met Sh.Kashyap, who received President's Medal for Distinguished Services. He was DYSP when I was DIG. Met Sh.Bhanu also who is SPI.
On 26th we were to have a quiet lunch at a restaurant selected by Neha. But could not go there as Babua was not well. Instead of going to the chambers I decided to go to Gurgaon to spend time with him. We returned after Bablu came back from office. At the end of 71 years I feel no problems in my health and I am still working 15/16 hours everyday. I hope to meet a healthy end. On 27th Subhash noted that his email id is hacked. Today is the birthday of Silku. Wished him long life. Relationship develops in the mind. It is oneness with the soul/energy of the other. Attended IPS dinner at the BSF mess Nizamuddin. Met the daughter of my close friend's elder sister who is now married to Sh.SC Sinha,DG,NIA. It was a grand get together. We could meet our old friends. On 28th visited CGHS, Pandara road. The CMO did not give permission for the refraction test in the Center for Sight. I will have to report it to CGHS headquarters. On 29th Sunita & Subhash came for lunch. They brought a gift for me. On 30th visited Neha and thereafter Silku at Gurgaon to look up the grand daughter born on 19th August at 11am. It is the 12th day of her life. Gave a 10gm gold coin to her as we have done to each of our grand children in the past. On 31st visited SBI Vikaspuri, PNB Vikaspuri & SBI PBB parliament street for work. Lodged a complaint to the Additional Director and CGHS helpline regarding refusal to give permission by CMO Pandara park, CGHS. The following line of Albert Einstein struck my attention:
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Retired to sleep at 11pm.

No comments: