Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3rd to 6th September

On 3rd could complete my morning program. However pranayam time had to be reduced drastically in order to complete all other exercises, asans, 40 minute walk to get ready by 10am to go to the court/chamber. Tried to contact CGHS officers to inquire about my complaint no. C-54978, in connection with refusal by CMO, Pandara road, CGHS for eye examination in a CGHS approved center. Dr.Mukesh Verma, with whom I exchange emails regularly on various issues, advised me to approach CPIO CGHS for action taken by them. I will take follow-up action in consultation with him. There is no DG CGHS, there is only one DG health services and he looks after the CGHS also. There is one ADG CGHS who at present is Dr. Dinesh Bhatnagar. His telephone number is 23061467. The Director CGHS is Dr. Parekh and his number is 23062800. The immediate superior to the CMO Pandara road is Addl. Director CGHS. His telephone number is 23515934. At present Dr.Tejan is holding the post. Despite my repeated efforts to talk to them, I could not get any one on the line. Either they are busy in meetings, having lunch or not available. I will pursue to contact them as there is no other alternative.On 4th we had rotational lunch in the house of Sh.Caire in flat no.259 along with Sarvashri SK Dutta & RC Jha & families. Neha had come with Babua. I told Babua the story of vikings. He liked it. Mr. Dutta & Mr. Caire said that they could not open attachments to my mails. I don't have their phone numbers. Jaymith should talk to them when I have their numbers.On 5th it was drizzling in the morning but I had my walk for 45 mins. Vikas rang up for lunch on Saturday or Sunday. As I was having lunch with some persons in the society could not go with him. Did not attend the executive committee meeting of the society of which I am a member. There is no pleasure in it. I go there when they insist for my presence for supporting an issue in which I have concurrent view. The DYSP(Retired) Sh.Kaushik, gave me a loud salutation when I was walking in the park. I am sure there is something behind this salutation. Let us see. Paid Rs.200 to the security officer Chopra for tea to guards. I pay this amount every month. In a discourse of Brahmakumaris, it was suggested that we should be creative in our dealings with relationships. That will be possible provided we have love, compassion and good will for all. On 6th I realized that I should increase the time of pranayam. In particular anulom vilom is quite useful. Retired to sleep at 10.45pm.

No comments: