Friday, September 3, 2010

1st & 2nd September

On 1st collected Stevi O Cal two jars full of powder. I find it will be convenient to use Stevi powder.The Stevi O Cal in pouches gets solidified and sometimes does not dilute when used. It is said to be a food supplement. I think I can also use it. Told Venita to use it in all her recipes as a substitute to sugar. Visited SBI for work. Could not contact Additional Director, Central zone, CGHS for direction to CMO, CGHS, Pandara Road to permit me to undertake eye examination in a CGHS approved center. Could not sleep after 0130 hours of 2nd September. I will try to make it up later during the day. Did pending tits-bits and Vipassana. Recited Gayatri Mantra for quite sometime when I could not sleep during the early hours of 2nd Sep. Janmastami was celebrated on 2nd. It was celebrated yesterday at Vrindaban, it being a Wednesday with Rohini Nakshatra. The Nakshatra continued today also till 10 am. It was celebrated in Mathura today. I joined in the celebrations in the temple within the premises of the society at midnight. About 100 people including children attended and chanted the name of Krishna. Spiritually the birth of Krishna at midnight signifies the end of night of sorrow and beginning of morning of light and happiness. Images of the celebrations were shown live in various tv channels. I sent good wishes on the day to about 20 persons. Only 5 of them responded. Retired to sleep at 0045 hours of 3rd September.

No comments: