Thursday, September 16, 2010

14th & 15th September

On 14th tried to contact Dr. Sunil Kumar, M.S.M. Cb.(Urology),Senior Surgeon, Safdarjang hospital. But could not contact him. He had prescribed Urimax-D tablets for reduction of the size of prostate gland in 2004, when its size was 31.2cc. It reduced to 22.7cc in 2007 & increased to 28cc in 2008. Pre void residual urine was insignificant in 2004. It became 16cc in 2007 and 9cc in 2008. I had showed the reports to Dr.Sunil kumar on 21/07/09. After seeing the 3 reports each of 2004,2007 & 2008, he advised I should stop taking Urimax-D tablets and desired to review after 6 months. I have got the PSA test done and it is 0.64 as against the range of 0.0-4.4. I have not been able to contact him. Some persons in the Safdarjang hospital told that he was transferred to RML hospital. He could not be traced there also. I have requested some persons to find out if he has resigned and opened his own clinic. I will try for another few days. If he cannot be located I will show the reports to another Urologist. At present I have no problem due to slightly enlarged prostrate and the PSA is well within the normal range.
On 15th attended a birthday party of my grand son at Gurgaon. His maternal Grand-Father, Grand-Mother & Mousi had come from Jaipur and Mumbai, respectively to wish him Happy birthday. The flat was decorated with colorful balloons, multicolor stars & stencils. Babua, my grand son had invited his class mates. They played in the play well corner of the Mc. Donald's followed by a get together with their mothers in the restaurant. In all his 10 friends came with beautiful gifts. There were return gifts to them and all of them were putting on colorful caps and clothes. Babua was quite excited,so were we. Today he is 4. We left for Vikaspuri at about 8.30 pm.
In the morning during Vipassana I had prayed for his long life, health and bright future. So also I prayed for all the children. My second son, Siddharth Shrivastava (Silku), based in Gurgaon, could not come with his family as he was preoccupied in some urgent work. His wife was blessed with another daughter about a month back. He said he would join in the party on 25th, when Parikshit Shrivastava (Bablu), my 3rd son returns from Finland. I told my daughter-in-law that I would pay for the party. The in laws of Bablu are staying back for the party till 26th September. But their daughter Shivani, Babua's Mausi, is leaving for Mumbai on Sunday, the 19th. Babua wanted us to stay back at Gurgaon for the night. We persuaded him to allow us to go back to Vikaspuri with a promise that we will stay back next time when we come to Gurgaon. Retired to sleep at 11pm.

No comments: