Thursday, November 8, 2012

8th Nov.

Reached home at Fatehpur at about 6.30 am. Went to the Tata Indicom Service Center. They reconfigured the modem and  restored the internet connection. I took a prepaid Tata internet connection for a month at New Delhi on 5th instant to use it at Fatehpur.This is my first mail from here. I have also added some details in my 7th Nov. blog . Vinay Prakash came. We had a cup of coffee together. Did Puja the way my mother used to do. She followed Sanatan Dharm and the father followed Arya Samaj. Towards the last few years of his life, he more or less followed her sans ritualism. He had very deep knowledge of Tulsi-krit-Ramayna. Very often he recited its verses  to explain different facets of life. My mother died early when my father was about 52. He did not marry again. At the time of my mother's death i was about 16 studying in class 11. Just a couple of days prior to her death, i got the payment of scholarship money. I gave the entire money to her. She was quite happy with the gesture. She looked beautiful. Her very long washed, thick, locks of black hair covered her white face. Her face was very much like that of my elder sister and Silku.  She told me,"You want to buy Badminton kit, net , shuttlecocks. Buy them now". And i bought everything i needed to play badminton in the compound of our house. These memories came to me when i was writing the blog.
Retired to sleep at 10.15 pm. 

No comments: