Wednesday, November 7, 2012

7th Nov

Went for a brisk 45 minute walk. The Tata  phatom cnnection which i took yesterday for internet use at Fatehpur is not working. I am told to carry it to a service center for correction. I had to leave for the railway station in the evening. I did not have time for it. MTNL lineman came. He could not  install MTNL wifi in the new laptop. I am using it with a connecting wire. He was of no help in rectification of dysfunctional Tata phatom. Perhaps i am facing some initial problems in operating Windw 8 .
Left for railway station via the chamber. Gave some papers to Surraj in the chamber. for follow-up action. In the train a young man and a girl requested to shift to upper berth as their mother could not climb up. I immediately agreed. Then they requested to shift to another coupe as her seat was there. As i had already spread out, i regretted. Another gentleman who arrived at that time, agreed. Then came the graceful  mother. She was really not in a position to climb. Was it my arrogance that prompted me not to shift? I asked the  question to myself, but did not get a clear answer. After two parathas and a dry vegetable in the coupe of the train, retired to sleep at about 10.30 pm.

No comments: