Wednesday, August 25, 2010

23rd to 24th August

On 23rd I could not go for walking as it was raining quite heavily. The society temple had been decorated quite well on the last Monday of the month of Shravana. Visited Safdarjang hospital and showed the hand and the knee to Dr.Kothari. He said the hand should be alright on its own within 2-3 months. He had injected in my left elbow about a couple of months back. The bone injection was extremely painful. He had then told me that my elbow would be alright soon. There was nothing/no pain for 2 months. I experience now extreme pain particularly in the night. Dr.Kothari says it will all be over after 2-3 months. I think I will have to consult someone else now for my problem. The knee however is improving and I can now do Bagrasan without any difficulty. Today I got up at about 3.10 am & could not sleep after that. Retired to sleep at about 9.40 pm. On 24th visited Dr.Agarwal's dental clinic for final check-up of capping of 4 right lower teeth. He said that capping had been done well. I should come to the clinic whenever required or after 6 months for a check-up. Met Pravesh and collected IT file from Sh.Das. Pravesh has not yet recovered from the shock of IT raid quite sometime back. I advised him to forget and forgive. Visited MMTC shop and CGO complex. The rate of 1gm of 22 carat gold jewelery is Rs. 2200/- including vat. There is no jewelry of less than 12 gms. Venita wanted to buy a gold chain for the second daughter of Silku within Rs.7000-8000. Nothing is available in this shop within that amount. Informed her. She said she would buy it from Gold Sukh, Gurgaon, where the chains of 2-3 gms were available. Visited Nath chemists for change of Stevia-O-Cal. They changed and said that even loose pouches which had solidified stevia powder could be changed by them. Its a good gesture on the part of the company. Told them to get me 2 boxes of stevia powder. Jaymith informed that the office was closed due to Rakhi and will open after 3-4 pm. Bought some cheese from Sai sales, Chanaykapuri. Retired to sleep at 10pm.

No comments: