Wednesday, September 19, 2012

19th Sept.

Completed morning program. Visited SBI. In chamber from 12.15 to 3.15  pm. Venita along with the help of some devotees organized celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi in the temple today.
When i came to know of a suicide bomb attack  killing 10 foreign workers travelling to Kabul airport yesterday, i was so much shocked that i was scared of even contacting  Pilku/Ruchi to check about his safety. I used to shudder whenever a telephone call would come. After i regained myself i rang up Pilku in Kabul. His cell was on voice mail. I left the message to call as soon as possible He called me after about an hour and informed that he was on way to the airport for his flight to Dubai on way to London. Then only i informed Venita. He rang me up from London today at about 5 pm and said that it was quite safe for Indians in Kabul. I told him to travel to Kabul when it was absolutely necessary.
Retired to sleep at 9.30 pm.

No comments: