Tuesday, August 8, 2017

6,7 and 8th Aug.

6th
Wished to witness Bahubali at CSOI, but could not.
Quotable Quotes :"Great men are seldom over-scrupulous in the arrangement of their attire." Charles Dickens
7th
Rkshabandhan is observed today. Shanno's rakhi has reached VV; Bitti's went to Vikaspuri.  Shanno demanded a part of Fatehpur house. Demand is made after she came to know that i had started the process of sale of the house. This has anguished and disturbed me much.
As Shanno wants a part of the house, it will be difficult to sell it now. Earlier I had decided to sell the house and share the proceeds among three of us equally. The house is so made that it cannot be partitioned. She said she would like to bring in Gopalji too in the matter. Let us see how the matter is settled now and when.
My father had wished to will it to me. He told me and Venita this quite a few times. He had anticipated the problem. I  had told him that it was not necesary, that sisters loved me much and that there would be no problem in respect of the house for me from their side. His apprehension was right and we were wrong.

Quotable Quotes :"Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many - not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some." Charles Dickens
8th
In the Supreme court in the afternoon.
Quotable Quotes :"The one great principle of English law is to make business for itself." Charles Dickens

No comments: