Saturday, July 13, 2013

13th July (Saturday)

Went for 45 minute walk. Attended meeting of the Executive Committee of Arsipso. Agenda for the AGM was finalized.Visited Pravesh  In chamber from 2.30 to 4 pm.
Pilku sent a video which showed Amolikaa playing flute in her school's assembly. During our May-June,2013 stay in London, I remember to have heard her practicing it at home in the morning. It was bewitching. I thought for a while as if Lord Krishna had come and was playing His flute. I went to her room to hear it. I could not stay there for long as she was likely to tell me to leave . She would  be disturbed by my presence.
Retired to sleep at 10.45 pm. 
News of the day : The Indian cricket captain, MSD,  always has a way of influencing the game be it with the bat or with his field placement or his bowler choice and as a result India has collected numerous silverware since he became the team's leader. TOI, dated 12th July,2013, on line.

No comments: